Saturday, April 19, 2008

Useful Product


I discovered this product at our local Big 5 store.

This is a great invention. It is a portable urinal that can be used by men, women or children. It is odor free and disposable. Here is a description from the website www.traveljohn.com which carries this product and many more. (I paid $5.99 for the package pictured here. The box is about 4 inches by 5 inches and has 3 urinals in it.)
Each Bag is made of strong plastic, that is puncture resistant and contains our Revolutionary LIQSORB® polymer pouch that solidifies liquids instantly into a Leak-proof, odorless, spill-proof gel that is non-toxic and safe for disposal in any waste bin.

Now with these in my car, along with water, food, a pillow and blanket and a good book and a flashlight, and my portable transistor radio(for news and music) I feel like I can have a comfortable night in the car if I am stranded.

1 comment:

Dave said...

The next best thing besides a diaper!