Monday, November 21, 2011

WARMTH

I love this product! I opened one up 2 Sundays ago at about 3:15pm to show to the RS sisters at the 3:40 meeting. I passed it around, it was warm, and I told everyone it was not too hot because it was old. I stand corrected. yes, it was kind of old... a year old...maybe 2...but it got hotter and hotter after I came home from church! I kept it with me...even at 9pm at night it was so nice and hot. Even at 11:00 it still was active...not as hot as 9pm, but still very warm and comforting. Truckers wear these in their shirt pockets. Women can tuck them in their bras. Just holding one between your hands is nice. You simply rip open the package, take out the pouch and shake it. The pouch is made of some kind of fiber that lets the air in to mix with the powdery ingredients inside and this activates it to produce heat. There are 2 sizes. Don't buy the small hand warmers... they are too tiny...buy the bigger pack. Keep them in you car's glove compartment so you can find them easily. They will be a comfort to you if you are stranded in a car in cold weather!
Using hot hands with a blanket is the best thing to do if you end up spending many hours in your car.Warm hats, gloves, scarves: keep extras in your car. Actually, mittens are warmer than gloves.

No comments: