Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The Last 5 Months....








Hello everyone! Happy September! And wouldn't you know it, to re-motivate us (especially me, who has been quite negligent about this blog lately) SEPTEMBER has been designated as PREPAREDNESS MONTH. Pictures posted here are from the little calendar we gave out to the sisters in our ward in January as we began the new year. (We ran out of the cute little brick house themed magnetized calendars, but were giving out the little pages printed all on one sheet..they have been on our Relief Society table at times).

I was planning to have a nursery rhyme/fairy tale theme for each month but some months I just couldn't come up with one. And sometimes our Thursday night event (the last Thursday of the month)did not coordinate with the calendar theme. For example, the last Thursday of the month, our event featured Craig Collin and the topic of Ham Radios. I hope to have something on this blog about that in the near future. Thank you for putting up with my irregular postings this summer!~Joan

So...to review the last 5 months, I took pictures of those 5 calendar pages...you can hardly make some of them out, I am sure...so as soon as I get back from my second Colorado trip (where I am right now), I will type up the entire year for you all.

No comments: