Sunday, September 6, 2009

Honeyville Farms







(Joan took these pictures yesterday at the new Honeyville Farms Retail Store.)

Yesterday, my husband and I came across this place by accident. We had been at a shoe store nearby (this is Rancho Cucamonga)and were driving along and we saw the store front. I had heard of this company before and was curious. So we stopped. We had some delicious samples of their products...some slushies, some hot chocolates, some freeze dried pineapple and corn, to name a few. They have a wonderful collection of food storage books for sale that I wish I had more time to look at. They have lots of different flavors of TVP. I was amazed at the great selection of freeze dried fruits in #10 cans. They have all kinds of grains in 50 pound sacks. I could go on and on, but will keep it short for now. They are having a Grand Opening on October 1...BUT THEY ARE OPEN NOW! (They call it a soft opening...they opened this past week.)

Honeyville Farms
9175 Miliken Ave.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
(909) 243-1050

Hours Mon. thru Friday: 9am until 6pm
Sat.: 9 am until 5 pm Closed Sunday

AGAIN, they are open now..so you may want to check it out before the grand opening.

2 comments:

beaNteaMarie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Susan said...

Totally awesome store ! My second trip there and plan to go soon w 2 of my bros.who heard of the LDS admonition 2 have food storage emergency preparedness supplies. I'm LDS and have been aware of the necessity to b prepared. My daughter who lives in N.Y. gave me a book by Retired Lt. General Raymond Honore who was in charge of the Hurricane Katrina task force.Its title I believe was Hurricane Katrina a culture of preparedness.Amazing account of what took place .But more importantly his recommendations for communities to prepare before a disaster. Daughter was prepared after an earthquake & Huricane Irene in spite of ridicule .