Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Great Product for your Prepared Purse or 72 Hour Kit.






Yesterday at Target (on 7th Street-sometimes called Palmdale Rd.- Victorville) I purchased for 5 bucks something that could save my life.

Maybe some day when I am in a movie theatre and all the lights go out because of electrical failure, I can whip this out of my purse and use it to guide everyone out of the theatre safely. If I am lost somewhere where there is no one around-like deep in a woods-and there may be a search party out looking for me...I can use the whistle to show my whereabouts...and the flashing light if it is dark night.

Every kid on a camping trip should have one of these on his person at all times.
(Or a flashlight and a whistle)

It is called Life Gear Glow Red. It also comes in blue and in green. It has 200 hours of light power stored in it! Batteries can be replaced.

They can be found in an aisle across from the backpacks, where all the other flashlights are displayed...at the far side of the store near where the seasonal goods (Xmas decorations, etc.) are displayed What I like about it is that is has a flashlight feature, as well as the bright glowstick look of bright red that can be a steady light or flashing. It has a whistle on one end that is nice and shrill and it has a cord you can attach to it.
Here is more info:

200 Hour Glow Sticks
LED Glow Stick, Flashlight, Flashers and Whistle

FEATURES
•200 HOUR GLOW STICK
•FLASHLIGHT- built in
•Emergency Whistle
•LED Technology
•Replaceable batteries (3x AG-13 Batteries included)
•Emergency Flasher
•10,000 Hours product life with Replaceable batteries

No comments: